For all those going to STP or considering, come to learn more about the summer, get trained on how to raise support and apply to work at WalMart.
STP Launch Party Details
The Launch Party is required for all students attending the STP, and allows us to share more information about the summer and our caravan to Myrtle Beach.
- 6:30pm start time, Sunday, April 8th
- Bethlehem Baptist North Campus (directions here)
You will need to prepare these things ahead of time.
- Please make a copy of this form to help gather past employment history and bring a copy of it.
[Note: you won't be able to edit the form. You must go to file > make copy, and then edit the copy.]
- Bring your Social Security Card and Driver's License. We need a physical copy of both documents. If you don't have your Social security card, please work it out to have it by the launch party.
- Read Philippians 4 three times to prepare your heart.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early and please account for traffic getting to the church.
What to Bring:
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Computer + Charger
- Notebook + Pen
If you have any questions throughout the decision process, talk to a staff person on your campus or email the project director, Lucas Cecka
What Dates do I need to know?
MAR 21 | Final Application Deadline
MAR 28 | Final STP Commitments due
APR 8 | Launch Party: Support Raising Training & Work Applications & Extended Commitment deadline
MAY 4 | Prep Party & Work Interviews
MAY 31 | Participants depart Minneapolis for Myrtle Beach
JUN 15 - 17 | Parents Weekend
AUG 2 | All students arrive home to Minneapolis
Need an internship?
We encourage students to have a conversation with their local staff person about jobs/internships this summer. In order to maximize your development and training at project, we recommend first year students to not pursue an internship. If you are a second year student and you are interested in pursuing an internship, the project has several project internships that will help you gain skills and help you reduce the cost of STP.
Find out more and apply here: cominneapolis.org/stpinterns
If your major requires an internship we recommend you still apply to STP, apply for a project internship, or pursue internships in the Myrtle Beach area. There are a number of students in the past who have pursued and found internships in the Myrtle Beach. We recommend you take the initiative and pursue opportunities in Myrtle Beach and work with your local staff person.