TCP 2018 | June 2nd - JULY 26th
TCP is a Summer Opportunity for students to learn what laboring in the workplace looks like. Students and graduates can taste and see what it's like to be a laborer off the campus in the lost neighborhood or workplace.
At Campus Outreach, our mobilization strategy is organized around the “lost worlds” our graduates will find themselves in after college; back to the college campus, the neighborhood, workplace or overseas missions.
Our summer projects which are nuanced in ways that stimulate vision and equipping for the college campus (STP) and global outreach (CCP). TCP is designed to help students gain vision for their city, workplace, and ministering right where they're at.
Who is at the Twin Cities Project?
CO Minneapolis students who have a level of commitment to our vision and vehicle. TCP is for current students and new grads.
- Current Students & New Grads - TCP provides vision and experience for students to learn to transition well from college discipleship to small group community within the church as they give their lives away in their spheres of influence -- such as workplace, neighborhood, etc.
$399 | The cost includes the Kick Off Retreat, the Engage Global Retreat, meals at Small Groups, t-shirt and Missional Focus Events. We encourage you to raise financial support to pay for the Twin Cities Project. Click below to find support raising resources.
Rhythm and Schedule
- Sunday | Attend a weekend service at Bethlehem Baptist Church or at Cities Church
- Wednesdays | Small Groups at Staff's homes in Minneapolis and Robbinsdale.
June 2nd | Kick-off Retreat
June 29th - July 1st | Engage Global Retreat
July 25th | Final TCP Party
TCP Missional Focus
TCP has two missional hangouts through out the summer. These missional hangouts are intended to strengthen participant's relationships with unbelieving coworkers, neighbors, and fellow students. Each Small Group will plan, invite, and pray for these missional events.
- Each student will work a full-time or part-time job. Students jobs will not be provided through TCP.
- Each student is responsible for finding their own housing during TCP.